ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps facility and grounds clean and in orderly condition; performs minor repairs and general maintenance upkeep.
- Performs tasks by utilizing small hand tools, brooms, mops, paint brushes and paint rollers, floor scrubber/sweeper, forklift and skyjack.
- Performs general maintenance duties such as tightening cabinet hinges and door knobs, caulking, replacing light bulbs, sweeping, mopping and emptying trash cans. Wash/clean equipment as assigned, such as floor scrubbers, storage racks, fuel tanks.
- Keeps truck wash area clean and tidy.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Washes windows, stairways, door panels and sills.
- Removes cob webs.
- Replaces water filter, air conditioner filters and cleans lines and vents.
- Cleans offices, rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, polishes lighting fixtures, and vacuums, washes or buffs the floors and carpets regularly and as needed.
- Washes table tops and chair hardware.
- Cleans refrigerators, cleans and organizes cabinetry contents.
- Dusts and cleans furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, oils hinges, cleans chair bases and rollers.
- Notifies management of any needs for repairs or additions to mechanical, electrical, lighting, heating and ventilating equipment and/or supplies needed to maintain the facility.
- Notifies management of any damage, misuse, abuse or theft of company property.
- Utilizes pressure washer as needed for upkeep of various areas including but not limited to, exterior concrete, exterior walls.
- Pick up trash on grounds and around facility.
- Waters lawn areas not serviced by irrigation system.
- Mows , fertilizes, edges, trims lawn, trees and shrubs, pulls and sprays weeds
- Sweeps and cleans parking and pavement areas as needed.
- Keep truck dock pavement clean of debris and weeds, keeps dock leveler areas clean and free of debris.
- Wash/clean vehicles as assigned.
- Breaks down cardboard boxes and transports trash to the disposal area.
- Sets up tables and chairs in the hospitality room for sales meetings, retailer meetings and other company related functions.
- Performs clean up as needed after events.
Work safely and adhere to company safety policies and procedures