ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Responsible for developing strong retailer relationships and must honor all business commitments.
- Service each retailer remembering that the customer is very important to Tri-Eagle Sales and must be dealt with respectfully and courteously.
- Perform merchandising duties in specific retail accounts as directed by the Merchandising Manager, Sales Director or Team Leader
- Responsible for the merchandising of all Tri-Eagle Sales products within all assigned accounts and for following the structured merchandising process.
- Responsible for executing each merchandising call utilizing our structured merchandising process.
- Responsible for maintaining a structured call frequency on assigned retail accounts; any and all route sequence changes must be approved by the Merchandising Manager.
- Responsible for rotating product, monitoring and addressing any issues in regards to product freshness within their accounts and must adhere to all Anheuser-Busch and Tri-Eagle Sales’ quality control standards.
- Responsible for maintaining the “Look of the Leader” in each and every retail account, including product selection, position, retail pricing, display activity, merchandising and all POC material.
- Responsible for monitoring competitive activity and providing sales management with appropriate information.
- Responsible for adherence to all policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, accurately, timely and completely.
- Drive company vehicle safely, courteously and obey all traffic regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining all assigned company equipment in clean, quality condition.
- Must attend sales meetings, seminars, training and any other assigned activities.
- Work safely and adhere to company safety policies and procedures.