The Tri-Eagle Sales Family
Tri-Eagle Sales has been the leading beverage wholesaler in North and North Central Florida since 1996. Our 276 knowledgeable beverage professionals service over 2,400 retail customers in our 16-county territory from our three facilities in Tallahassee, Ocala, and Gainesville.
Our team proudly markets, sells, and distributes Anheuser-Busch InBev brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, and Stella Artois. Our world-class craft and import brands portfolio has been established over years of building relationships throughout the United States and beyond and includes well-known brands such as Wicked Weed, Elysian, Golden Road and Goose Island. In addition to beer, we sell and market a diverse line of ciders, wine, and spirits and offer a specialty beverage portfolio that includes gluten-free beers and non-alcohol products.
Tri-Eagle Sales takes great pride in placing Excellence in Customer Service at the top of its ongoing objectives.
It takes all team members unified in daily activities to accomplish such a noble objective. In a single word, it takes the right CULTURE to constantly deliver such an objective. Tri-Eagle has adopted a Mission, a Vision and a set of Values that all team members learn, and agree to live by. They are not just words to us. They outline our actions, and how we assess the results of our actions. If you ever come across a Tri-Eagle Sales team member – quiz them on our Mission, Vision, and Values – odds are they will be able to recite them for you on the spot. More importantly – if you watch them work – you will see many of them in action!
“Making friends is our business”
“To be the ‘Go-To’ beverage experts for our customers and our community”
Do the right thing
Value Teamwork and Family
Excellence in Customer Service
Never be satisfied, Be better tomorrow
FOCUSED ON SAFETY
In addition – we want all of our team members to return themselves and their equipment home safely every day; we want to leave the environment that we operate in in the same way that we find it. To this end, all Tri-Eagle Sales team members take the following SAFETY PLEDGE, and agree to follow it, and keep it top of mind.
SURVEY MY SURROUNDINGS
FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS & SAFETY POLICIES
ENSURE MY PASSENGERS & I WEAR SEAT BELTS
TEN AND TWO – BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL
Y? BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU!
“WE FOCUS ON REDUCING UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUNK DRIVING”
Tri-Eagle Sales sells its products to be consumed responsibly, in moderation, by consumers 21 and over. We work independently and in partnership with many others in the community to promote responsible consumption and to fight alcohol abuse.
Responsible consumption of beer can be part of a healthy lifestyle for most adults. Education and awareness are important ways to promote personal responsibility. Progress has been made in the fight against underage drinking and alcohol abuse. For decades, Anheuser-Busch has been part of the solution. Our positive increase in market share and sales volume since 1996 has enabled us to grow our commitment to giving back to our communities by serving on boards, supporting hundreds of community events, offering training on responsible alcohol sales and service, educating parents and youth about illegal underage drinking, and contributing to various non-profit charities.
Our key initiatives focus on the areas of reducing underage drinking and drunk driving and include, among many others:
Speakers Bureau – experts bring a message of responsibility and respect for the law to local schools
Support of Project Graduation – alcohol free celebration at area high schools
Designated Driver and Safe Ride programs, including free taxi and tow services
Ongoing partnerships with local and state law enforcement agencies
Support for our retailers including We ID materials and server/seller training programs to increase awareness and reduce incidents regarding sales to minors
- Tripp Transou and Susie Busch-Transou purchase Tri-Eagle Sales in Tallahassee, Florida
- Tri-Eagle Sales constructs a new facility and moves their operations to a 25 acre 115,000 square foot warehouse and office building in Midway, Florida
- Tri-Eagle Sales adds another wholesaler facility in Ocala, Florida, expanding distribution rights to 14 counties
- Tri-Eagle Sales receives United Way of the Big Bend most Creative Campaign award
- Tri-Eagle Sales gains distribution rights to over 50 new brewery suppliers creating a lineup of beer brands that rivals any in the country.
- Tri-Eagle Sales establishes company Wellness Program offering wellness focus platforms supporting financial, mental, and physical wellbeing to over 200 employees.
- Added 4,692 square foot draught cooler to our Midway facility
- Tri-Eagle Sales expands their portfolio to distributing specialty wines and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Tri-Eagle Sales is awarded 1st place in the Working Well Innovation Awards.
- Tri-Eagle Sales creates the 4-Day Work week on selected career positions
- Tri-Eagle Sales receives United Way of the Big Bend Presidents Award.
- Tri-Eagle Sales acquires the Gainesville, FL territory from Burkhardt Distributing, expanding distribution rights to 16 counties